I MADE IT!!

(Kaylee's first letter home!!)

HEYYY!! I'm here! 

I love it, it's so awesome! Everyone is so nice and we are all already such good friends! Well at least the 1st group of us haha. There's another group coming at 2 and then at 3! I haven't met my companion yet tho. When we got here there were ZERO missionaries! There will only be 55 of us here soon and then it'll start getting smaller as everyone starts leaving... and then it'll just be the 5 Greek missionaries left! YUPPP just 5 of us! 3 elders and 2 sisters! I met elder Hawkins when we were about to board the flight to Manchester. He's Greek speaking too! So we stuck together. They had to check our passports and that was kinda complicated... I didn't have a letter from the church but luckily he did so we just told the people we were together and they didn't ask too many more questions. and then we got our luggage and sat down to wait. So we just chilled and talked for a probably around 30 or so minutes and then we realized that nobody was coming in to get us. Apparently we had to walk out down a hall through after luggage claim and sure enough there was someone waiting for us with a sign! We asked him how long he was waiting and he said a solid hour...whoops! I'm blaming Elder Hawkins for that tho haha :) We probably would have ended up just sitting there for a long time if he didn't realize we were suppose to go out the gate tho. But it was still fun, he's been out for 3 months already since he had to visa wait in Oklahoma and went to the Provo MTC for 4 weeks. It took forever to find the other missionaries because I guess we came out of the wrong terminal... I don't really know it was confusing. But then we finally got to all the other missionaries and I recognized 2 of the sisters! the one from instagram and then the one from Dallas that Aunt Julia knows! Sister Wixom and Sister Smith. They are super nice and fun. We've all kinda just been hanging around at the MTC, I don't feel like there's any rules haha, all the elders and sisters are just wandering around together checking off the things on our to do list. We all get samsung tablets too! We're all still trying to figure out how to login since our updated mission emails aren't really working right now, so that's complicated. We had lunch and I think we're gonna be getting changed soon to walk across the street to the stake center to play basketball or something in the gym. That'll be fun, our MTC president said he's just trying to keep us awake. Then we have dinner and an optional devotional that we can go to or we can sleep. I can't upload pictures right now because the SD card is blocked by the church. We're trying to figure that out tho. So I'll upload those when I can! idk when my pday is yet.... we were suppose to write a quick email home but i can type pretty fast so this should count (; Also we were told the Adriatic South mission was approved to have electronics in March, so we'll get those leaving the MTC. 

Anywayssss.. i made it, and i love it here! England is so green and WARM!! nobody wants there coats haha. 
I LOVE YOU! 

Love,
Sister Gale (:

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

COUNTDOWN

Εβδομάδα 14: dried watermelon and promising investigators (;